Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Ems Training Suit Wireless Ems Fitness Suit X Body Equipment Xbody Machine||Function:||X Body Equipment Xbody Machine|
|Keywords:||Ems Training Suit Wireless Ems||Feature:||Ems Fitness Suit X Body Equipment|
Ems Training Suit Wireless Ems Fitness Suit X Body Equipment Xbody Machine
XEMS uses EMS training equipment and methods, namely electrical pulse training, which is a full-body exercise mode that utilizes the principle of electrical impulses from a technical point of view. In our daily life, our central nervous system often sends electrical pulses to control muscle movement. XEMS impulse applies this scientific principle to strengthen the electrical pulse process, making it safe and efficient to exercise in deep muscles that are difficult to be stimulated by routine training. Actively trying to XEMS exercise will bring you the best, unexpected results.
|Product name||XEMS fitness machine|
1. Wet each electrode point of training suit.
2. Wear underwear.
3. Wear training suit.
4. Check the electrode contact point if wet or not.
5. Electrode tightly close to underwear.
6. Click touch screen to choose training.
1. Please take off all clothing before wearing underwear.
2. Start system, in addition to television, refrigerator, do not turn on electrical power device at same time.
3. Please do not wear any mental decorations during training.
4. Please take off the hearing aid, magnetic card, mobile phone.
5. Pay attention to child, avoid them touching.
6. Drink more water based on your physical during the using process.
7. Do not use this device in hot and humid environment.
8. Do not use it in dusty environment.
9. Do not use it in the environment with much smoke or stream.
1. People with heart rate regulator, cardiac pacemaker inside.
2. Who use artificial bone.
3. Drunk or high fever patients.
4. People with higher sensitivity mental disease and epilepsy.
5. Who with mental materials in body.
6. Pregnant women.
7. Women during menstruation.
9. Sever hypertension and severe patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease.
10. Patients with severe infection.
11. Hemorrhagic disease or trauma, inflammation, skin disease, skin infection.