Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Shockwave Device Portable Electronic Shockwave Therapy Equipment For Erectile Dysfunction||Feature1:||Ed Treatment|
|Feature2:||Erectile Dysfunction Medicine||Feature3:||Shockwave Therapy Machine Price|
|Feature4:||Ed Cures||Feature5:||Eswt Device|
beauty therapy equipment,
beauty care equipment
Shockwave Device Portable Electronic Shockwave Therapy Equipment for erectile dysfunction
PRINCIPAL OF Shockwave Device Portable Electronic Shockwave Therapy Equipment
1. There are three main techniques through which shockwaves are generated. These are electrohydraulic, electromagnetic, and piezoelectric principles, and each of which represents a different technique of generating shockwaves.
2. Electrohydraulic principle represents the first generation of orthopedic shockwave machine. Electrohydraulic shockwaves are high-energy acoustic waves generated by the underwater explosion with high-voltage electrode spark discharge, and the acoustic waves are then focused with an elliptical reflector and targeted at the diseased area to produce therapeutic effect . It is characterized by large axial diameters of the focal volume and high total energy within that volume .
3. Shockwave generation through the electromagnetic technique involves the electric current passing through a coil to produce a strong magnetic field. A lens is used to focus the waves, with the focal therapeutic point being defined by the length of the focus lens.
4. The amplitude of the focused waves increases by non-linearity when the acoustic wave propagates toward the focal point [26, 27] Shockwave of piezoelectric technique involves a large number (usually > 1,000) of piezocrystals mounted in a sphere and receives a rapid electrical discharge that induces a pressure pulse in the surrounding water steepening to a shockwave.
5. The arrangements of the crystals cause self-focusing of the waves toward the target center, and lead to an extremely precise focusing and high-energy within a defined focal volume. When comparing different shockwave devices, the important parameters include pressure distribution, energy density and the total energy at the second focal point in addition to the principle of shockwave generation of each device.
6. Shockwave pattern differs from ultrasound wave that is typically biphasic and has a peak pressure of 0.5 bar. Shockwave pattern is uni-phasic with the peak pressure as high as 500 bars . In essence, the peak pressure of shockwave is approximately 1,000 times that of ultrasound wave.
7. There are two basic effects of shockwave. The primary effect is the direct mechanical forces that result in the maximal beneficial pulse energy concentrated at the target point where treatment is provided; and the secondary effect is the indirect mechanical forces by cavitation which may cause negative effect or damage to the tissues
Shockwave Device Portable Electronic Shockwave Therapy Equipment Specifications:
Main Difference: Mainly Treatment for ED
Vacuum Accurate: Standard
Handpiece: 1 Piece with 5-7 tips
Application: Personal/Medical/Health care
Intensity Adjustment: 10mj
Type: Magnectic ED Type
Shockwave Device Portable Electronic Shockwave Therapy Equipment photos:
|Delivery Time||regularly 1-3 days once payment received|
ship by express (door to door service such as DHL.TNT.UPS.Fedex.EMS,Aramex),
by air to airport, and by sea to seaport
|Payment||T/T(telegraphic transfer),western union,moneygram,paypal,etc.|
|Warranty||12 months quality warranty ,lifetime technical support, and 24 hours on-line service|
|Operation||user manual, operation video or treatment instruction is available, teach step by step|
|OEM/ODM Service||1. Software adjustment (logo &menu design, different languages)
2. Unique machine shape design
3. Treatment handle, filters design.
4. Package (style, material, label design)
|Package||Aluminum case(standard export packing with fully polyfoam or pearl wool),as required|
Phone/whatsapp/viber: 0086 17328500472
Contact Person: Jenny