Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Shock Therapy For Back Pain Shockwave Extracorporeal Machine Shock Wave Vs Ultrasound||Feature1:||Shock Wave Machine|
|Feature2:||Erectile Dysfunction Shock Wave Machine||Feature3:||Ed Therapy Machine|
|Feature4:||Does Eswt Hurt||Feature5:||Buy Shockwave Therapy Machine|
shock therapy for back pain shockwave extracorporeal machine shock wave vs ultrasound
Medical effect of shock wave therapy- shock therapy for back pain shockwave extracorporeal machine shock wave vs ultrasound
Dispersion of Pain Mediator
1. Substance P is a neurotransmitter that mediates pain information through C-fibers. This neuropeptide is generally associated with intense, persistent and chronic pain. It relays pain messages to the central nervous system.
2. Lowering the concentration of Substance P reduces the stimulation of afferent nociceptive fibers and thus reduces the pain. Decreasing Substance P, histamines and other nociceptive metabolites also helps inhibit development of inflammatory oedema.
3. Acoustic waves generated by Shockwave therapy lower the Substance P concentration and trigger pain relief.
Release of Trigger Points
1. Trigger points are the principal cause of pain in the back, neck, shoulder and limbs. They are associated with palpable nodules in taut bands of muscle fibers and have extremely contracted sarcomeres.
2. The dysfunctional sarcomeres contract so tightly that they begin to cut off their own blood supply. This causes the waste products to build up. Waste product build-up irritates the sensory nerve endings which then causes even more contraction. This vicious cycle is referred to as “metabolic crisis”.
3. The assumed mechanism of action is that the delivered acoustic energy unblocks the calcium pump and thus reverses the metabolic crisis in the myofilaments and releases the trigger points).
Stimulation of Collagen Production
1. The production of a sufficient amount of collagen is a necessary precondition for the repair processes of the damaged myoskeletal and ligamentous structures. Shockwave therapy accelerates procollagen synthesis.
2. The therapy forces the newly created collagen fibers into a longitudinal structure which makes the newly formed tendon fibers more dense and stiff and creates a firmer structure.
Dissolution of Calcified Fibroblasts
1. Calcium build-up is most often a result of micro-tears or other trauma to a tendon.
2. Acoustic waves break up the existing calcifications. Shockwave therapy starts the biochemical decalcification of the calcium build-up of a
3. toothpaste-like consistency and treats the tendon. The granular particles of calcium are then removed by the lymphatic system
features - shock therapy for back pain shockwave extracorporeal machine shock wave vs ultrasound
|shockwave therapy machine price|
|extracorporeal shock wave therapy machine|
|shockwave therapy cost|
|erectile dysfunction therapy|
|shockwave treatment for ed|
photos- shock therapy for back pain shockwave extracorporeal machine shock wave vs ultrasound
|Delivery Time||regularly 1-3 days once payment received|
ship by express (door to door service such as DHL.TNT.UPS.Fedex.EMS,Aramex),
by air to airport, and by sea to seaport
|Payment||T/T(telegraphic transfer),western union,moneygram,paypal,etc.|
|Warranty||12 months quality warranty ,lifetime technical support, and 24 hours on-line service|
|Operation||user manual, operation video or treatment instruction is available, teach step by step|
|OEM/ODM Service||1. Software adjustment (logo &menu design, different languages)
2. Unique machine shape design
3. Treatment handle, filters design.
4. Package (style, material, label design)
|Package||Aluminum case(standard export packing with fully polyfoam or pearl wool),as required|
Phone/whatsapp/viber: 0086 17328500472
Contact Person: Jenny