Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Shock Wave Therapy Achilles Tendonitis||Function:||Shockwave Physio|
|Feature:||Shockwave Therapy Machine For Sale||Keyword:||Acoustic Wave Therapy For Ed|
|Function 2:||Portable Shockwave Machine||Function1:||Shockwave|
shockwave therapy equipment,
shockwave physiotherapy machine
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Achilles Tendonitis Physio Shock Therapy High Energy Shockwave Therapy
Radial Shockwave Therapy
Sw13 is a professional Radial Shockwave Therapy (RSWT) system, which is a method for the treatment of superficial orthopedic disorders developed over the past 20 years especially for pain associated with the musculoskeletal. A shockwave is defined as a wave with a rapid increase of pressure within a very short time and then having a gradual decrease of pressure with a small negative pressure phase. Shockwaves are aimed at the affected areas that are the source of chronic pain. The influence of the shockwaves causes to the dissolution of calcium deposits and leads to better vascularization. The after-effect is relief from the pain.
Sw13 system uses the ballistic principle of shockwave generation: A pressure wave is formed via a projectile by using accelerated compressed air. The compressed air is generated by an electronically-controlled ballistic-pressure compressor. Using elastic impact, the kinetic energy of the projectile is transferred into the probe of the applicator and then into the client's body. Consequently, during the treatment, the end of the applicator must be in direct -contact with the skin and subcutaneous tissue..
Radial Shockwave Applications
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Inflammations and calcification of shoulder joint tendons.
- Pain in the groin area.
- Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
- Apex Patellae Syndrome and Tibial Stress Syndrome.
- Pain in the hip area and/or the iliotibial tract.
- Jumper's Knee (Patellar Tendinitis)
- Pain in the hamstring insertions and palmar side of the wrist
- Exostoses of small hand joints from Grade 1 Arthrosis.
- Pain trigger-points or painful points in muscles..
Radial Shockwave Features
- Ingrowth of Neovascularization, Reversal of Chronic Inflammation, Stimulation of Collagen
- Ballistic pneumatic shockwave with multiple tips on applicator
- Max energy up to 7Bar and frequency up to 21Hz
- Support continuous working mode and burst pulse mode
- User can save settings and rename the settings.
- Big touch screen control panel and knobs for easy-tuning with single finger.
Radial Shockwave Photos
|Payment: we accept T/T(telegraphic transfer),western union,moneygram,paypal.|
|Shipping: ship by express (door to door) (dhl.tnt.ups.fedex.ems,aramex).
ship by air express to airport.
ship by sea.
|Delivery time: normally 1-3 days after payment received.|
|Warranty: host machine for 1 year, free handpiece for 3 months, lifetime maintains.|
|Machine operation: user manual, operation video or online instruction will be offered for clients.|
|oem/odm service: available.|
Why choose us?
1. experience--8 years beauty equipment manufacturing experience.
2. factory--1600 square meters,8 production lines,more than 100 working staff.
3. service--1 year warranty and 24-hour online after-sale service.
4. marketing--distribution channels cover 137 countries.
5. certificate--iso9001.CE europe,technical patent ,safety test report.
6. oem/odm--strong oem & odm capability available.
Any inquiry, please feel free to contact us:
iTech Aesthetics Limited (Factory)
WhatsApp: 0086 13724097955
Factory Add:NO.16 Huaxia Avenue,Tianhe District,Guangzhou,China
Professional manufacturer of aesthetics and medical equipment--Itech Aesthetics Limited
Contact Person: Devon